Max Block Food Pantry

NOTE: Funding availability fluctuates.

Our food pantry serves the entire Jacksonville community.


Our food pantry serves the entire Jacksonville community. Thanks to donations of non-perishable food items and monetary contributions from a concerned community, JFCS provides nutritious emergency groceries to those experiencing difficult times. The food pantry is open to the Northeast Florida community. You may receive food up to three times in a 12 month period.

Our on-site pantry is open on a walk-in basis on Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00 – 3:00 pm.

We are located at:
6261 Dupont Station Court East
Jacksonville, FL 32217 (off St. Augustine Road, two blocks from University Blvd.)

Walk-ins are welcome. Bring your Picture ID.  JFCS welcomes monetary contributions and donations of nonperishable items year-round.

Contact 904-394-5715 for more information or fill in the form to the right.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination  Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

     (1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

     (2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or

     (3)   email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.